Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 1: Buah Merah Mix Preparation & first take




What is Buah Merah Mix?

Check out my other post to know more about Buah Merah Mix.

November 20, 2015, 10:40PM

I asked my husband to get me cold water so I can try for the first time the Buah Merah Mix we ordered and had delivered on the same day.


Buah Merah Mix bottle beside a 500ml bottled water


I quickly read the label on the bottle as well as the flier that came with my orders.

Here is a picture of the instructions in the flier. It's written in Filipino but I'll discuss the flier and a rough translation of everything in another post.




The instruction was to pour water up to the mark which was right above the label on the bottle. I then gently shook the bottle and tried to smell it. It didn't smell like medicine. It was a good thing, I thought. I poured the liquid on to the bottle's cap and gulped down my first one. My husband was beside me all these time and was watching curiously. I then told him that it didn't taste like medicine either. He then remarked that Daddy should also drink this. I knew that he'll benefit, too, but I just shrugged it off this time. I have to prove that it works for me first.

The instruction wasn't that clear so I had to go back to my messages with the seller just to make sure. For chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, cancer and the likes: 7caps, 3x a day, 30mins to an hour before meals. Drink a glass or two of water after drinking the Buah Merah Mix. I decided to just take 5 caps for now so my system would not be shocked of some sort.

Within 10mins, I had to get up from being seated to go to the restroom. Surprisingly, the pain subsided a bit. I was in terrible pain as I've published in my other post. I wasn't sure if it was due to Tramadol Plus and Buscopan I drank earlier in the hour or if it was due to Buah Merah Mix or if it was due to my prayer to be relieved of the pain. Whatever it was, thank You Lord I can now try to go to sleep soon.


A blister pack of Tramadol Plus



I know that I shouldn't have drank other medicines while trying out the effectiveness of Buah Merah Mix. I was planning to start tomorrow but I'm really in pain that I'm desperate to feel better.

I hope I don't need to take other medicines starting tomorrow so I can really gauge the effectiveness of this product.

That's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment