Sunday, November 22, 2015

How I got my hands on Buah Merah Mix

Hi Everyone!

I mentioned in an earlier post how I came to know about Buah Merah Mix. Here's a more detailed post about it together with the whole process of  how I got my hands on the products. 

It was my husband who found out about Buah Merah Mix thru a Facebook ad or it must've been a post of some sort approximately a month ago. I didn't jump in to buy immediately thru Facebook or even if there was one available in a grocery store near our place. I knew there had to be fakes for these products. 

It slipped my mind for a few weeks and then my husband saw another ad about it and bugged me again. I said, "Fine! Let me search for a distributor so we can be sure it's authentic." It took me about a day or two to finalize where we'll be ordering from. Shipping fee was an issue as most of the distributors charged Php100 even if they were also in Metro Manila. I found a seller who charges Php60 but took more than 24 hours to respond so I looked for an alternate seller. Yes, I wanted to save when I can save. Ha ha!

Here are some of the things I checked for before ordering:

  • real people reviewing the product on their Facebook page
  • number of page likes
  • review on how long deliveries usually take
  • if they had any promos going on

After much bugging from my husband if I had already ordered, I said that finally I think I'm going to try this one seller I had found on Facebook. I contacted them and asked about my options for delivery. I even suggested a few couriers to save on shipping. It was a good thing that I was able to see a comment or a post on their page about COD (cash on delivery) so I asked about that, too. It only cost Php100 and as I wanted to try it out immediately, I opted for that instead.

I confirmed my order of 3 bottles around 11:45AM, November 20. They replied that they'll message me once the delivery man is on his way. They messaged me around 2:45PM to expect the delivery within the day. At around 3:16PM, someone was looking for me to deliver a package! Wow! It turned out that instead of using a courier, they had people working for them to deliver their products and offer COD, too!




Here are some pics I took of the flier that came with the bottles, click on each picture to zoom:







From what I've experienced, this won't be my last transaction with them. :)




UPDATE (8/6/2016):

I am now an official distributor! If you have questions, concerns or just want to order, contact me via the contact form at the right side of the page. Please leave your mobile number and/or other contact details. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment