Saturday, February 27, 2016

December 2015 updates / Buah Merah Mix

Hi everyone,


I apologize as I really didn't realize that it has been so long since I last updated my blog. I have been receiving comments on past posts asking for an update after taking Buah Merah Mix for 2 months so that prompted me to take a look at my forgotten blog.

Upon checking, I haven't even recorded here my last ultrasound result and that was in December 2015! Really, really sorry >.<


DECEMBER 2015



Ultrasound results from December 8, 2015

If I'm not mistaken, I had a scheduled appointment back at OsMak on December 9. I gave them the copy of the above results and told me that I still needed surgery. I even told them that the stones and/or polyps were diminishing in size.

I just told them that I will hold off the surgery and will just consult again, if I decide to push thru with the surgery. 


Visual presentation of  the changes in gallstone size, polyps, wall and commonduct.
Data from past ultrasounds (Sept 16 & Nov 4 and the above ultrasound).
Red arrows indicate an increase in size from last ultrasound while blue arrows indicate a decrease. 


When I had the ultrasound done on December 8, it has been barely 3 weeks since I started taking Buah Merah Mix (Read: Day 1: Buah Merah Mix Preparation & first take) and yet, results have been promising. Ultrasound reflected positive results and I was feeling much much better than before. For the record, I started drinking Buah Merah Mix on November 20, 2015.

Due to lack of funds, I was unable to retain my one bottle a day drinking of Buah Merah Mix and so I stopped for a while back in late December. I still refrained eating oily and fatty foods or anything that was fried even if it was the holidays.

There was one time that I felt the familiar excruciating pain under / near my right rib. I had to take Tramadol for it as it was starting to intensify. After that bout, no pain was again felt for the whole December. And that was the only time I took a pain reliever again. No trips to the hospital, too.


My next posts will be updates for the rest of 2016. :)


Thanks,

Ruth



No comments:

Post a Comment