Wednesday, November 25, 2015

CC's Playtime with her Grand dad

My dad and I babysat CC again today as my in-laws needed to finish stuff for SSS.  Dad had a brilliant idea so he brought CC's convertible sofa from our bedroom and placed it sideways. CC then went inside and sat there, as if she'd already done it before.

Take a look at this series of pictures to see how she enjoyed playing with her sofa and of course with her grand dad.







Look at my dad's expression. lol

Look at her smile :)


I had some time to spare so I did a GIF file of her pics. Ha Ha! Check it out below:

 photo peak-a-boo_small_zpszy9n9zmt.gif
Here's a video of them while playing peek-a-boo which is locally known as eat bulaga.



Aren't babies the cutest? Time sure flies fast. 

Do you also have videos of your babies / toddlers playing peek-a-boo? Share the links in the comments section and I'll pick 5 (or probably 10) and compile them in a post. :)

Thanks!

Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment