Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 1: Drinking Buah Merah Mix & its effects

Hi Everyone!


First part of this post can be seen here as I started my first take of Buah Merah Mix last night.


I've taken notes of these stuff throughout the day and just decided to dump it all here so you can see the progression or the improvements I experienced. 


November 21, 7:45 AM

I woke up a bit early today probably around 7 or 6:30 AM. I just played with my daughter while lying down and breastfed her as usual. I got up from the bed to change her diaper and surprisingly the pain has decreased. I was able to get up with less pain as compared to yesterday. I was in total pain the whole of yesterday! Click here to read about it. 


8 AM
I drank 7 bottle caps of Buah Merah from the remaining mixture I made last night and drank a glass of water afterwards. I then dressed up so my daughter and I can stroll around the neighborhood while there's still some morning sun. I was able to go downstairs with less pain, too. I was able to carry her stroller outside of the house, something I would've not been able to do the past week.

I pushed her stroller around the neighborhood and I even held her hand and assisted her while walking.  I could bend without too much pain. Surprisingly, I was also able to lift and carry her, too!


8:45 AM
We just arrived at my in-laws' house to eat breakfast. Yesterday, I had difficulty going up their stairs as it was more vertical than ours. I was gasping for air and stopping after every few steps. Now, there was none of that.
My daughter wanted to feed so I carried and cradled her while sitting. This wasn't possible yesterday nor the day before.


10 AM

Not once did I try to lie on my in-laws' sofa. This was quite shocking. The past few weeks have been really a struggle for me as I tried to overcome the pains I were experiencing. I wasn't able to do my freelance work and I was just usually lying down on the sofa, trying to cope up. 

Throughout the past hour, I was also able to play and look after my daughter on my own, something I haven't been able to do for a while now because of my condition.


11:30 AM
I walked back to our house to drink the remainder of the Buah Merah Mix before I eat my lunch. 7 bottle caps and since there are some bubbles/froth formed when I shook the bottle vigorously, I just put it in a bottle cap and drank it, too. A glass of water was drank after that.


Yey! I just finished a bottle of Buah Merah Mix. I washed the bottle and hid it so I can take a picture of all the bottles I've consumed before getting cured completely. And yes, I still think I will get cured because of this as well as my earnest prayers to God. 

An empty bottle of Buah Merah Mix


A sealed bottle of Buah Merah Mix (left)
An empty bottle (right)



My sister accompanied me back to my in-laws' place and I think I strained myself as I was walking a bit faster than my usual to match her pace of walking. When we got to our destination, pain has started in the upper left quadrant of my abdomen, just right below the ribs. There was also an increase in pain at the right upper quadrant, below the ribs as well, where my gall bladder is.


DAY 1 VERDICT:
Over-all, there has been improvement in my body. Generally, there was less pain being experienced. The last time I took a painkiller or any medicine was more than 12 to 15 hours ago. I don't think the feeling of relief I'm experiencing right now is due to those medicines I took. 

I feel much better and I can function more normally as a human being now. I'm thankful as well to the Lord that He has heard my prayer to make me feel better.

More feedback on my Buah Merah journey on the coming posts/days.

Thanks!


P.S. 

Sorry as I was not able to take a lot of pictures today. I was just ecstatic that I had a lot of energy flowing through me that I wanted to live my normal life. He he! I'll remember to take photos more often soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment