Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 9: Buah Merah Mix

November 29, Sunday (2nd & 3rd dose)

I wasn't able to wake up early to catch the morning sun. Since the church we attend was celebrating their anniversary, they were not holding any services in Greenbelt today. We had a lie-in and CC and I just played in bed while watching her current favorite YouTube video - Dream English Kids' Good Morning Song. Ha Ha! While CC was playing, she lost her balance and landed on my upper right abdomen (as I was lying down) where my gallbladder was! OUCH! I almost cried in pain!

Anyways, C got CC so I can recover a bit from the pain. We dressed up to go to my in-laws' house. I drank my 2nd dose of Buah Merah Mix and then headed out. I ate spaghetti and pan de sal when we came back home.

At round 11AM, we headed to Glorietta. I was already feeling that there was a bit of pain in my upper abdomen and a bit around my back. I decided to just eat arroz caldo from SM's food court. The pain could've been from CC's fall or the spaghetti I ate as I initially thought that it was somewhat oily.

I have been advised to avoid oily and fatty foods ever since I was diagnosed with gallstones. I have not eaten anything fried since then. After eating my lunch, I bought Buscopan Venus from Watson's and took it to alleviate the pain. 9 days without meds went down the drain. Sigh! Starting from zero again.




9 empty bottles 

9 empty bottles with 2 sealed bottles at both ends for comparison


I have now finished all 9 bottles so I am now on my 9th day. I can say that pain has lessened dramatically ever since I started taking Buah Merah Mix. My mother-in-law (MIL) was even saying that I looked like my color has come back and I didn't look pale anymore. She even recommended drinking Buah Merah Mix to her neighbor who has different diseases such as high blood, asthma and diabetes. I ordered my stash yesterday and her neighbor also gave money so he can try 3 bottles for the mean time. I'm looking forward to what the effects are to him, too. 


That's it for now. Chat with you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment