Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 22: Sunday Family Day Part 1

We started our day early as today was a Sunday. We attend Sunday Service at Bread of Life - Makati on a regular basis. They are located in Greenbelt 1, Makati City.

J pushing CC's stroller along Greenbelt

J pushing CC's stroller along Greenbelt


After the service, we walked to The Landmark and were debating as to where we would be eating our lunch. For the past 3 weeks, my grandma has been suggesting to go and eat at Luk Yuen. I wasn't the type to spend too much on food as I know that there are places that offer less. Even though she insists, I just usually say, "Let's go to the food court instead!".  They have to take into consideration that I can't eat oily and fatty food so all the fast food places are scratched from our list. A big NO to Mcdo, Jolibee, Chowking and KFC.

We then settled for Kenny Rogers Roasters in Glorietta.

J carrying CC on his shoulders en-route to Kenny's


I didn't have time to take a picture of their signage 
from the front so this was my attempt to get a good picture. LOL


CC while seated on a high chair


My sister C and my dad

Kenny Rogers' Free Dessert Promo

Our orders came, however, we forgot to take a pic even if we agreed to take one. I guess everyone was hungry!








No comments:

Post a Comment