Friday, November 20, 2015

I'm in pain due to gallstones!

November 20:

I'm in terrible pain right now. Read here about my gallstones problem, but, right now, I want to write about the pain I'm currently experiencing as it's off the charts.

Throughout the day, I've been experiencing this pain. I tried my best to limit the time I spent lying down. I tried a couple of times to walk up and down the stairs from time to time so gravity can pull against my weight. I had to do it slowly, too, especially in my in-laws place as they have a more vertical stairs. I had to take steps sideways, while walking (might've been considered almost crawling) up.

I can barely stand up with my back straight. I look like 6:03. (or 5:57, as my sister said). I had to hunch as my tummy was really painful.

Here are some pics my sister took of me around dinner.




I have to walk slowly as it is painful.

Here is a link to the video of my big tummy full of stretch marks which is not so pleasing to look at. Really sorry, but I had to document where I was hurting.

Most of the pain would be in the upper right quadrant which is at the left side of the screen.

I am having a hard time lying on my right side as that's where the gallbladder is. I am still breastfeeding my daughter and side lying position is usually her favorite. I'm really struggling  but thank God, she was very sleepy and went to sleep immediately.

On top of all the pain I've talked about, I also have a bit of pain in my lower back as well as my upper back, just below the right shoulder blade.

I can't get up the bed the bed very fast. I have to roll to my side to slowly get up. Laughing and sneezing are a pain. My tummy hurts like I did 100 sit-ups. I can barely pick-up things on the floor.

Now, why am I writing and telling you all these? Because I want to document my journey with gallstones before, during and after I've tried an alternative way instead of undergoing surgery. It looks very promising as I've seen a lot of testimonials from other people claiming they were cured by taking this alternative way.

My next posts will be an intro of myself, a bit of background about my having gallstones as well as my journey while taking the alternative way.

As for now, I drank Buscopan and Tramadol.



I hope I don't get to visit the ER soon. I really want to try this alternative way.

Anyways, chat with you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment