Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Strolling Around the Neighborhood

For the past few days, it has been our routine to wake up a bit early to stroll around the neighborhood so I can exercise and get a bit of sunshine.

Here's a pic of CC this morning


Did you notice anything odd about the picture? Nope? Take a look at this next photo so you know what I was referring to.




Here's a video to show you the area:



Did you see the difference in the street floors? Usually, I don't care about these stuff but when you're pushing a stroller with a child on it, it does matter. I'm also very careful when pushing so the wheel won't get stuck in the gaps of the street floors. I usually have to push sideways when there's a gap. 

You've seen the difference as shown in the picture and the video above but let me also show you how it felt like when you push a stroller on these uneven floors.




It would've been great if they also smoothened the rest of the street. Maybe they just smoothened that side because it was part of the driveway to the mini garage they had as there are still renovations going on with half of the building. I really am not sure what happened here but it really was odd. 


Anyways, moving on to other things that happened today.

CC and I were on our way home when I saw a lot of students on the street. I thought they were having a parade which was quite normal as there is an elementary school near our place. 


CC looks on as the students were sitting on the street floor

A closer look revealed that they had floor mats on their heads. They might've been practicing earthquake drills, I thought. We stayed for a bit as I didn't want to pass by in front of everyone. 

CC and I went home as the sun was already too hot for us. After 30 minutes or so, a new set of students passed by for the drill.




Those are today's point of interest around our neighborhood. How about you, what have noticed lately in your neighborhood? Share them in the comments section, too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment