Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 2 & 3: Buah Merah Mix

Hello there!

I'm feeling way better than a few days before even though there's still a bit of pain. 


Day 2, November 22 (2nd and 3rd doses):

We started our day earlier as it was Sunday. We go to Bread of Life Makati in Greenbelt on a regular basis. We went malling, ate our lunch and went home around noon. In the afternoon, we tried to go to Ayala Triangle by foot but was unsuccessful as Chloe was irritated as she was sleepy. We had to go back. Click here for a more detailed post as to how we spent our Sunday.

Never in the past few months would have I imagined doing what I did today. I had the strength and energy to walk for long periods of time. I didn't feel much pain, too. 


Day 3, November 23 (2nd and 3rd doses):

Upon waking up, I drank my 2nd dose of Buah Merah Mix. I woke up early to stroll around the neighborhood with my daughter and to get some early morning sunshine. I was down to my last bottle so I immediately contacted the seller to have some delivered today. 

I ordered around 10 AM and my orders and advised them they can deliver anytime before dinner. I got the package around 3 PM. In an earlier post, I mentioned that I initially ordered 3 bottles. Now, I ordered 6 bottles to save up on the shipping fee. I didn't have enough money to buy their promo of 11 bottles. Maybe some time soon. 




AFTER FINISHING 3 BOTTLES, MY VERDICT?

There definitely is something going on with my body. I have had the energy and strength that had been missing the past few months. Pain can still be felt in my upper right quadrant but is still tolerable. I haven't taken any painkillers nor any other medicine since Friday (Dec. 20) and I'm still feeling great!


That's it for today. Chat with you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment