Sunday, November 22, 2015

What is Buah Merah Mix and why am I taking it?

Some of you might be asking what Buah Merah is as I've recently posted Day 1: Buah Merah Mix Preparation. Here's a post to enlighten everyone.

How I came to know Buah Merah:

It was actually my husband who suggested to try it out. He found an ad or maybe it was a post about Buah Merah Mix. That was approximately a month ago. I was skeptical to buy even from a mall kiosk as I know that there must be fakes for these. Click here for a more detailed post on how I got a hold of these Buah Merah Mix.


Why did I decide to take Buah Merah Mix?

I have been diagnosed with 3 big gallstones and is awaiting clearance and surgery on January. More on my health condition here. I had to try an alternative way that's why I tried Buah Merah Mix.

Please take a look at this:


Image from Essensa Naturale

These "may be" orchestrated testimonials, right? So, of course, I did my research, too. The distributor I got my Buah Merah Mix also had testimonials from her direct clients. I knew that this product had potential that's why I gave it a try. 


So, what really is Buah Merah?

It is literally translated as "red fruit" and looks like a giant corn and/or a carrot. 

Image from Essensa Naturale

What is Buah Merah Mix?

Buah Merah Mix is a product of Essensa Naturale, a sister company of Lynx-Nia Medica Inc. It is a food supplement which does not only make claims on it's effectiveness but also has testimonials from people who have taken it. 

Image from Essensa Naturale


Product overview, ingredients, directions, serving suggestion.
Click on picture to view a bigger version. 


FDA approved. MFG and EXP dates. Product information. 
Click on picture to view a bigger version. 


 
Packed with powerful and natural anti-oxidants.
Click on picture to view a bigger version. 


Buah Merah Mix is a combination of different "fruits and green superfoods". These are the following:
  • Buah Merah
  • Barley
  • Mangosteen
  • Moringa (locally known as malunggay)
  • Wheat Grass
  • Guyabano

Image from Essensa Naturale


DIRECTIONS / SUGGESTED DOSAGE:

You just need to add cold water to the powder inside the bottle up to the label, mix and then drink according to the recommended dosage:

For maintenance and for those who are not sick:
1 bottle cap in the morning and 1 bottle cap in the evening

For those who are sick (fever, coughs, colds):
2-3 bottle caps in the morning and 2-3 bottle caps in the evening

For those who have chronic diseases (cancer, high blood, stroke, diabetes, myoma, etc):
1 bottle per day (approx 7 bottle caps 30 minutes to 1 hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner)


NOTES:
  • Bottle cap refers to the cap of the bottle. Fill up the bottle cap with liquid and drink from there.
  • Remaining mixture should be placed inside the refrigerator to keep cool
  • After drinking the Buah Merah Mix, drink 1-2 glasses of water



MOVING FORWARD

I've taken the challenge myself to prove the effectiveness of this supplement as I also do not want to undergo surgery. Stay tuned as I update my blog with my journey with Buah Merah Mix. 

Check out my earlier post: Day 1: Buah Merah Mix Preparation

See you later!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, any update on your gallstone after taking buah merah mix for two mos.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lumiit na siya pero hindi pa kasi ako bumabalik para makapagpa-ultrasound eh. Check my update here: http://ruthieavelino.blogspot.com/2016/02/buah-merah-mix-february-2016-update.html

      Delete
  2. Hi anu na po nangyari sa gallstone mo?natunaw na ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lumiit na siya pero hindi pa kasi ako bumabalik para makapagpa-ultrasound eh. Check my update here: http://ruthieavelino.blogspot.com/2016/02/buah-merah-mix-february-2016-update.html

      Delete
  3. Paki add nama ako fb mo lhibz gabayeron thank po

    ReplyDelete
  4. 09179415869 ppwde ko ba kau maka usap mag buah merah din ako at isa pang gamot natutunaw na xa..every 2 weeks nag papa ultrasound ko..nakikita ko natutunaw xa 4kc gallstone ko.maliit.na cla dating cm naging mm.kaya nag dealer.na din ako ng buah merah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi, I think pwede naman to sa aso kasi all-natural naman ang ingredients. :)

      Delete